Location: Rhinebeck, New York US
Requisition Number: 8710
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
Coordinates and implements biomedical research activities and administers strategies essential to the successful management of research projects.
1. Under the supervision of the Lab Director, performs cell and molecular biology research projects following the Standard Operating Procedures approved in the Lab.
2. Coordinates collection of data and assures its reliability.
3. Ensures on-going compliance with institutional review board policies.
4. Coordinates collection and processing of various specimens connected to the experimental studies.
5. Details research activities in the lab book as outlined in the approved Standard Operating Prodecures.
6. Oversees the timely production and maintenance of case report forms, consent forms, and other study documents associated with the research study project.
7. Prepares written progress reports and other research study documents.
8. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required: Excellent organizational ability, communication skills, computer skills, and knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodology.
Minimum Experience: three years
Desired: Cell and molecular biology experience. Cardiovascular experience.
Location: Danbury-24 Hospital Ave
Work Type: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day 8
Work Shift: 9-5 m-f
Org Unit: 329
Department: Research Administration
* Master's Level Degree
* Little or no manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
* Some occupational risk
* Medium to Heavy effort. May exert up to 35 lbs. force
* Generally pleasant working conditions.
EOE, including disability/vets.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Research
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rhinebeck, New York US
Job Number: 29433