MRI Tech PDP
Location: Poughkeepsie, New York US
Requisition Number: 9382
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York.
1. Provides optimum patient care.
2. Demonstrates knowledge and technical expertise to safely & correctly operate MRI equipment.
3. Performs and records # for daily QA.
4. Develops skills to practice in a safe, clinical environment.
5. Develops skills in Contrast Administration.
6. Demonstrates self direction and utilizes problem solving techniques.
7. Cross trained in another modality.
8. Maintains technical competency in the following less frequent order procedure (2 or more years experience).
9. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience: one year
Desired: 3 years experience in MRI; background in ultrasound or CT scan.
Location: Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Work Type: Per Diem
Standard Hours: 8.00
Work Schedule: Day/Eve 8
Work Shift: PRN w/ call responsibilities
Org Unit: 1378
EOE, including disability/vets.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: MRI Tech PDP
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Poughkeepsie, New York US
Job Number: 30688