Occupational Therapist 2
Location: Danbury, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 11598
Potential $15,000 sign on bonus
- Develops, implements and evaluates the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), caregiver(s) an physician(s).
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Maintains records on visits to clients
- Participates in case management conferences
- Provides education and counseling to the patient and family members
- Identifies patient and family needs for other home health services
- Minimum Experience: one year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous PTO provided
- Healthcare, Dental, 401k, etc.
Work Type: Full-Time
Work Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Location: 100 Saw Mill Road, Danbury, CT
$32.6400 - $65.0100 (BOE)
Community / Marketing Title: Occupational Therapist 2
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Danbury, Connecticut US
Job Number: 38819