RN Case Manager - Home Health
Location: Poughkeepsie, New York US
Requisition Number: 12919
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York
- Makes the initial evaluation visit, evaluates patient risk for preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care, makes revisions, and updates as necessary.
- Documents patient progression toward clinical goals for each patient, plans care conferences on his/her patients, and conducts discharge planning in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition. Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries.
- Coordinates services with interdisciplinary care team and makes appropriate referrals to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills when appropriate.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, and transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years’ nursing experience preferred
- NYS Driver’s License
- Proof of car insurance
- NYS RN License, BLS, other CPR Training as required
Work Type: Part-Time
EOE, including disability/vets.
Salary Range: 32.64 - 65.01
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: RN Case Manager - Home Health
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Poughkeepsie, New York US
Job Number: 53100