Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) COVID 19 Employee Exposure Team
Location: Danbury, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 17641
RN COVID 19 Employee Exposure – Danbury, Connecticut
Provides clinical leadership and expertise in COVID19 illness. This position is accountable for assuring quality medical care for employees within the workplace. Assists with tracing and coordinates, monitoring, disability, and testing of exposed employees.
- Provides clinical leadership and expertise in COVID 19 infection-prevention, disability, testing and tracing.
- Assesses, monitors, and implements supportive nursing care, health counseling and education to patients related to COVID19 exposure.
- Assists with initial exposure tracing with the assistance of department managers and department team members. At the time of tracer, the RN will assess and document symptoms of active COVID19 illness, for those employees who are symptomatic.
- Conducts daily active monitoring, delegated supervision, and case management phone calls to exposed healthcare workers. Communicates new disability as well as names of employees who are cleared to return to work to Human Resources, employee manager as well as staffing office, if applicable.
- Administers the COVID19 Disabled Employee Log. Communicates positive results to Employee Health Services for OSHA recordkeeping documentation for all traced work-related exposures.
- Registered Nurse- State of CT
- Registered Nurse / RN in the State of CT prior Employee Health, experience preferred
- 3+ years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse / RN
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 401 (K) Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Location: Danbury-24 Hospital Ave
Work Type: Per Diem
Work Schedule: Day 8
Work Shift: Variable PRN
EOE, including disability/vets
Community / Marketing Title: Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) COVID 19 Employee Exposure Team
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Danbury, Connecticut US
Job Number: 54107