RN MCH Per Visit
Location: Danbury, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 17801
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York
Provides professional care to patients utilizing the nursing process in collaboration with other health care team members.
- Performs assessments in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychological & cognitive status.
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care which is prioritized and based on determined nursing diagnosis & patient outcomes.
- Implements care in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent and continuous manner.
- Establishes priorities of patient care based on essential patient needs and available resources.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care given and patient progression toward outcomes.
- Identifies patient's/significant other's learning needs and implements appropriate measures to meet them.
- Coordinates interdisciplinary functions.
Minimum Experience: zero to six months
Location: Danbury-100 Saw Mill Road
Work Type: Per Diem
Work Shift: Varies
Salary Range: 32.6400 - 65.0100
* Registered Nurse
* Associate's Level Degree
EOE, including disability/vets.
Community / Marketing Title: RN MCH Per Visit
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Danbury, Connecticut US
Job Number: 54457