Location: Danbury, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 10960-1
$4,000 - Sign-On Bonus for Full-time!
We offer full benefits, generous PTO, 401K, clear career paths, tuitions reimbursement programs and much more!
To assist the physician or physician assistant in providing primary medical care to the patients of the Office Practice.
- Prepares materials, supplies, equipment and the patient to assist the physician or the physician assistant with the patient's medical exam.
- Obtains the patients history and basic medical data such as vital signs temperature, height & weight, vision & chief complaint.
- Provides direct patient care, such as ear irrigation, vaccinations and medications, wound care & suture removal.
- Collects, prepares and analyzes patient specimens as directed by the physician or physician assistant.
- Instructs the patient and family on how to perform physician recommended preventive care, take prescribed medication, prepare for tests, monitor treatment progress & note symptom changes.
- Contacts the patient by telephone to provide requested follow-up, advise them of test results or relay a physician's instructions.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- HS Graduate or Equivalent
- 1 year of experience
Location: Sharon 29 Hospital Hill Road
Work Type: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40.00
Work Shift: variable
Department: PC Sharon
Salary Range: $22-$41 hourly
Community / Marketing Title: LPN
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Danbury, Connecticut US
Job Number: 54842