Environmental Services Worker
Location: Sharon, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 20217
SIGN ON BONUS $2500
Maintains the cleanliness of patient and hospital facilities for the best and safest health care at the hospital. Maintains a safer and clean environment in a cost-effective.
- Cleans patient rooms, hallways, operating rooms, clinical and non-clinical areas.
- Removes trash and cardboard from the Hospital to compactors.
- Removes biohazardous materials using proper handling, transport, and storage techniques to appropriate containers.
- Cleans patient and family waiting areas.
- Distributes linens to patient wings and removes dirty linens at New Milford Hospital only.
This position requires a High School Diploma or GED. 0-3 months of job-related experience preferred.
Understand and speak conversational English to comprehend basic direction from supervisor or nursing staff.
Location: Sharon-Sharon Hospital 50 Hospital Hill Road
Work Type: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day 8
Work Shift: rotating including weekends.
Salary Range: $15 - $22
Community / Marketing Title: Environmental Services Worker
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sharon, Connecticut US
Job Number: 57426