Enviornmental Technician 1
Location: Danbury, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 28042
New Milford Hospital
Part-time 24 hour position
Saturday, Sunday and Monday 2pm-10:30pm
Maintains the cleanliness of patient and hospital facilities for the best and safest health care at the hospital. Maintains a safer and clean environment in a cost-effective manner.
1. Cleans patient rooms, hallways, operating rooms, clinical and non-clinical areas.
2. Removes trash and cardboard from the Hospital to compactors.
3. Removes bio hazardous materials using proper handling, transport, and storage techniques to appropriate containers.
4. Cleans patient and family waiting areas.
5. Distributes linens to patient wings and removes dirty linens at New Milford Hospital only.
6. Sets up rooms for meetings when assigned.
This position prefers a High School Diploma or GED. 0-3 months of job related experience preferred.
Understand and speak conversational English to comprehend basic direction from supervisor or nursing staff.
Location: New Milford-21 Elm St
Work Type: Part-Time
Standard Hours: 24.00
Work Schedule: Day 8
Org Unit: 497
Department: Environmental Services NMH
$17 per hour
* HS Graduate or Equivalent
Community / Marketing Title: Enviornmental Technician 1
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Danbury, Connecticut US
Job Number: 66878