Physical Therapist Per Visit
Location: Danbury, Connecticut US
Requisition Number: 10444-1
1. Performs physical therapy assessment including functional limitations, rooms, capabilities, mobility status, endurance status, ADL status.
2. Identifies patient and family needs for other home health services
3. Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
4. Provides appropriate treatment.
5. Records on a visit basis, all evaluation data, treatments and client's response to therapy, provides client's discharge planning.
6. Participates in case management conferences with team members to coordinate physical therapy and total plan of care.
7. Provides counseling and education to patients, family and other health care personnel
Minimum Experience: One (1) year
Current Physical Therapist license
Work Type: Per Diem
Location: 100 Saw Mill Road Danbury, CT
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Generous PTO provided
• Healthcare, Dental, 401k, etc.
Per-Visit Rate - $65.00 Per Visit, $90.00 Evaluation Visits
Community / Marketing Title: Physical Therapist Per Visit
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Danbury, Connecticut US
Job Number: 64523